Wednesday 16 November 2011

Good morning world!

Picture courtesy of Ohmega 1982
Hello to one and all,

So, the time has come for me to re-design myself as a dynamic, multi-platform media God, and this is just the start!
I am going to use this blog for posting about a variety of topical subjects of the day, as well as any feature pieces I do along the way. I appreciate comment and opinion, so please feel free to get involved at any time, and also remember, it is early days for me!
I work as a sports sub for a local newspaper, as well as freelance for the Daily Mail. I am looking to develop my skills by hopefully setting up some sort of media company in the not to distant future, which will start with a website, and then progress on from there. So likewise, if anybody wishes to offer opinions on this, pointers to people I should be talking with, etc, then chip in! I am thinking of an angle on sports/celebrity at the moment, as the difference between the two these days is minimal. Obviously looking at stories of the day on this, but also looking into the audience aspect of the two, who watches what, etc. I think there is good potential on this....

So, thanks for reading, I will try and keep everyone posted with how things are going. You can follow me on Twitter @jono_1984 and also on Facebook, John Hutchinson.

1 comment:

  1. I like, i like, i like. You're totally right to want to develop your skills by starting a blog. Social media is now so important in the media. I look forward to reading more of your posts! xxx

    ReplyDelete